As much as 20% lighter than older Crossfire models, the Daiwa Crossfire LT Spinning Reel is built on the LT (Light but Tough) concept of engineering strong, lightweight reels from state-of-the-art composite materials. The solid ABS aluminum spool holds more than enough line, and it resists flexing and distorting under stress. You'll also find Daiwa's Advanced Tournament Drag System (ATD) - lubricated by their proprietary grease formula - to be smooth as butter. With cold-forged, precision-milled Digigear design and optimized meshing between the main and pinion gears, the Crossfire LT reels sleek and easy. To polish it off, a machined aluminum handle optimizes your grip while providing positive torque to the main gear. All-day anglers will adore this Daiwa reel's lightweight ease. With a variety of sizes and suitable for both freshwater and saltwater, the Daiwa Crossfire LT Spinning Reel looks smart, feels light, and reels them right in.
- Lightweight, updated design ideal for all-day anglers
- State-of-the-art composite materials
- ABS aluminum spool resists distorting
- Precision-milled Digigears
- Optimized gear meshing
- Advanced Tournament Drag System (ATD)
- Machined aluminum handle
- CFLT1000-CP - Mono Capacity 2/200, 4/110 - J Braid Capacity 6/160, 8/135
- CFLT2000-CP - Mono Capacity 4/160, 6/110 - J Braid Capacity 6/220, 8/150
- CFLT2500-CP - Mono Capacity 6/160, 8/110 - J Braid Capacity 8/220, 10/170
- CFLT3000-C-CP - Mono Capacity 10/130, 12/110 - J Braid Capacity 8/220, 10/185
- Weight: Approximately .95 to 1.04 pounds depending on selected size
- Shipping Dimensions: Approximately 7.43 x 7.25 x 3 inches.
- This product cannot be shipped to: CA