FLEET FARM – FLEET REWARDS PROGRAM TERMS AND CONDITIONS
LAST UPDATED JULY 6, 2022The FLEET FARM Loyalty Program (the “Program” or “Loyalty Program”) is sponsored by Fleet Farm Group, LLC (“FLEET FARM,” “Company,” “we,” “us,” or “our”). The Program allows participants in the Program (“Member,” “you,” or “your”) to earn points for dollars you spend at FLEET FARM, or in other ways described by us. Once a Member in the Program earns enough points, FLEET FARM will issue them a reward, such as a Reward Certificate, which can be redeemed towards merchandise at FLEET FARM locations, or on FLEET FARM’s website.
Rewards and points earned by Members may vary based on a variety of factors, including, but not limited to, the date or time of purchase, the geographic location of the Member or store, and whether the Member or purchase is included in a trial or test. FLEET FARM reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to make bonus point or other offers, or to add, withdraw, or otherwise change point-earning opportunities with or without notice to you. The ways to earn points, and the rewards and other benefits currently being offered in the Program, are described at www.FleetFarm.com/fleetrewards.
Membership in the Loyalty Program is free, and available to individuals who: (a) possess the legal capacity to agree to these Terms and Conditions, and other program rules; (b) reside in a jurisdiction which legally permits participation in the Program; (c) are not a resident of Cuba, Iran, North Korea, Sudan, Syria, or the Crimea region of Ukraine; (d) provide complete, valid and accurate personal information when enrolling in the Loyalty Program; (e) are not already a member of the Program (i.e., does not already have a Membership Account); and (f) have not previously been terminated from the Program.
Members are responsible for reading and understanding Loyalty Program Terms, Conditions, and other rules, Account statements, and other communications from the Company about the Loyalty Program in order to understand his/her rights, responsibilities, and status in the Loyalty Program. If a Member has any questions about the Loyalty Program, its Terms and Conditions or other rules, they should contact Fleet Farm Customer Care at www.fleetfarm.com/static/contact-us.
Eligibility: You may become a Member only if you legally reside in the United States, excluding California. Limit of one membership per person. Your membership is non-transferrable. FLEET FARM reserves the right to approve, deny, or revoke membership in the Program for any reason, with or without notice.
You can enroll in the Program in the following ways:
- In-store: You can enroll in the Program by requesting membership at the Customer Service Counter. Once you have enrolled at a store, you start earning points that convert to rewards, as described below. Your membership profile may be changed at any time at www.fleetfarm.com/rewards. Membership information must include a unique email address, or a mobile telephone number that receives SMS text messages. If you opt to provide a mobile phone number, you are giving consent to receive text messages from Fleet Farm concerning the Loyalty Program.
- Online: You can enroll in the Program by going to www.fleetfarm.com/c/fleet-rewards, and submitting all required member profile information.
- Fleet Rewards Credit Card (“Credit Card”) or Fleet Rewards Visa Credit Card: If you were already the primary account holder of a valid Fleet Rewards Credit Card or Fleet Rewards Visa Credit Card account at the time the Program was created, and you made a purchase on your Fleet Rewards Credit Card or Fleet Rewards Visa Credit Card account within the last 12 months, you live in the Program Area, and you provided your phone number and email address when you applied for the card, you were automatically enrolled in the Program and will earn points. If after the date the Program commenced, you open a Fleet Rewards Credit Card or Fleet Rewards Visa Credit Card account you will be enrolled in the Program. However, to receive full Program benefits which includes earning and redeeming rewards, you must complete your member profile information, including a valid email address, online at www.fleetfarm.com/c/fleet-rewards. Limit one membership per Fleet Rewards Credit Card or Fleet Rewards Visa Credit Card account. Authorized users of the Fleet Rewards Credit Card or Fleet Rewards Visa Credit Card, other than the primary account holder, must enroll in-store or online as explained above.
- Member Profile Completion and Data Collection: When you provide us with your member profile information (such as email, postal address, birthday, and other preferences) at www.fleetfarm.com/rewards, you will be prompted to create an online account at FleetFarm.com and a password for your account. Creating an online account at fleetfarm.com will allow you to view information about your points earned and to start redeeming rewards as part of the Program, as well as other information specific to you.
To ensure that you receive Program benefits, you must fill out your member profile information completely and correctly. You are responsible for maintaining accurate and updated personal information as part of your FleetFarm.com profile. You can update your profile by logging into your account online, or by calling FLEET FARM at 1-877-633-7456.
Loyalty Member ID; Member Card; Membership Identifiers: Once you have provided member profile information you may request a FLEET FARM Fleet Rewards Member Card. By providing your Loyalty Member I.D., Member Card, email address, phone number, Fleet Rewards Credit Card or Fleet Rewards Visa Credit Card, either in store at the register, or by logging into your Member account before making a purchase, you will earn points for your Program account.
Upon becoming a Member, you also may use your Membership Identifier at the register to receive account information, such as whether you qualify for any Reward Certificates. You may also access and update your account information online by logging in to your FleetFarm.com account.
Earning points: Points can be earned by making purchases in store or online or in other ways as determined by FLEET FARM. You earn points when you provide a Membership Identifier in FLEET FARM stores or at FleetFarm.com. If you do not provide a Membership I.D. when completing your purchase, you may request credit for your purchase within 30 days by calling 1-877-633-7456. You must have your receipt, and be able to provide the transaction number located at the bottom of the receipt to receive credit. After we have confirmed that your purchase was eligible to receive points, that no points have already been awarded, and no return has occurred, the points will be added to your Program account. FLEET FARM reserves the right to make corrections to the number of points in your Program account.
If you provide a Membership Identifier at the time of your purchase or engagement, points will be posted to your Program account. Bonus points will be posted to your Program account within 4 to 6 weeks after the end date of the promotion. It is your responsibility to ensure that the correct number of points are posted to your account. FLEET FARM will not adjust the number of points in your account after 30 days from the date of purchase.
Qualifying Purchases and Returns: Points are only earned on select purchases (“Qualifying Purchases”). These include regular and sale priced merchandise, gift card and e-card purchases in FLEET FARM stores, online, and purchases made with merchandise credits issued in the form of a certificate or gift certificate.
Points are not earned for purchases covered by a Reward Certificate or Program Coupon, purchases of lottery tickets, tobacco products, alcohol, gift cards, tickets, permits, registrations, licenses, warranties, taxes, shipping, and other purchases excluded by FLEET FARM.
If you return merchandise, the points you earned from that purchase will be deducted from your current point total, even if the purchase was made in a previous Earning Period, which causes you to have a negative point balance. Negative point balances do not expire, but you can make your balance positive by earning points. Point Value and Expiration: Points have no cash value, and expire on a rolling 12-month basis. For example, if you earned points on October 1, 2021, and those points have not been used towards a Reward Certificate by October 1, 2022, those points expire and will be deducted from your account. If for any reason the Program is terminated, points remaining on Members’ account will be forfeited.
If the Member does not fully update their Profile to include a unique email address and/or the optional SMS Text, the Member’s account may be deleted and earned points forfeited.
Reward Certificates: Reward Certificates are one of the rewards FLEET FARM may offer as part of the Program. When offered, Reward Certificates are issued when you earn a specified number of points. If you earn a Reward Certificate, FLEET FARM may notify you by email, text if you have opted into the FLEET FARM Text Alerts, or by a social media account tied to the email address you provided in your member profile. The current values of Reward Certificates are available at FleetFarm.com/rewards.
If a member does not fully update their Profile to include a unique email address and/or the optional SMS Test receipt, the account may be deleted and any earned rewards forfeited.
Redeeming Reward Certificates: Reward Certificates may only be redeemed at Fleet Farm stores or at www.FleetFarm.com. To redeem your Reward Certificate at a FLEET FARM location, you will need to provide a Membership Identifier. To Redeem your Reward Certificate online, you will need to login to your FleetFarm.com account before completing the checkout process.
Reward Certificates may be redeemed at the same time as other FLEET FARM coupons, certificates, or offers toward the purchase of products. The redemption of Reward Certificates is subject to the following additional terms and conditions, and confirms your consent to these Terms:
- No Cash Value: Reward Certificates have no cash value and are not redeemable for cash. Each Reward Certificate may only be used once. No change or monetary currency will be given for Reward Certificate redemption.
- No Partial Redemptions: If the price of your purchase is greater than the amount of the Reward Certificate, you will need to pay the remaining cost of the product. You will not be able to use your Reward Certificate if the purchase is less than the amount of the Reward Certificate.
- No Reissue of Reward Certificates upon Return: We will not return or reissue Reward Certificates, you used if you return the products purchased. Fleet Farm will return equivalent points to the member’s account if merchandise paid for by the amount of rewards used on the purchase (i.e. 500 points added to account for $5 reward used in purchase).
- Reward Certificate and Program Coupon Expiration: Unless otherwise stated on the Reward Certificate or Program Coupon, each Reward Certificate or Program Coupon will expire at 11:59 PM Central Time on the date reflected on the Reward Certificate or Program Coupon. This will not be less than 30 days from the date of issuance, as reflected on the Certificate or Coupon.
- No Photocopies, No Replacement for Lost or Stolen Reward Certificates or Program Coupons: No photocopies or facsimiles of Reward Certificates or Program Coupons will be accepted. Lost, stolen, or expired Reward Certificates or Program Coupons will not be replaced.
- Redemption by Member: Points for Qualifying Purchases made at the time a Reward Certificate or Program Coupon is redeemed for purchase amounts greater than the value of the Reward Certificate or Program Coupon will be applied to the account of the Member who earned the Reward Certificate or Program Coupon being redeemed.
- Reward Certificates and Program Coupons Are Non-Transferrable: Reward Certificates and Program Coupons are non-transferrable and may not be combined among Members or conveyed by any means to anyone, including to a Member’s estate or the Member’s successors and assigns. Accrued Program points, Reward Certificates, and Program Coupons are not transferrable by the Member upon death, as part of a domestic relations matter, or otherwise.
- Reward Certificates may not be redeemed for fuel.
- Disputes about Program Account Ownership: In the event of a dispute over ownership of a Program account, the account will belong to the authorized account holder of the email address that was submitted at the time of registration. All decisions regarding account ownership will be made by Fleet Farm, and are final.
Interpretation of Program Terms: FLEET FARM reserves the right to interpret and apply all policies and procedures contained in these Terms. All decisions about the interpretation or application of these terms by FLEET FARM are final and conclusive.
Sale or barter of Reward Certificates, Program Coupons, points, or other coupons, offers, or products is prohibited.
Members who fail to follow these Terms and Conditions, or who engage in improper conduct as determined by FLEET FARM, may have their rewards and program membership terminated. FLEET FARM reserves the right to prosecute violations of Program rules to the fullest extent of the law.
Withdrawing from the Program: You may cancel your membership in the Program by calling 1-877-633-7456. If you cancel your participation in the Program, you will no longer earn points. On cancellation, your membership will be deactivated and all remaining and unused points, Reward Certificates, and Program Coupons will be forfeited.
Intellectual Property: The FLEET FARM logo, FLEET FARM Fleet Rewards Program logo, and other logos and taglines are the intellectual property of FLEET FARM. Artwork, photography, and logos, including the logos and taglines used in conjunction with the FLEET FARM Fleet Rewards Program, on this website or in print, are copyrighted intellectual property of FLEET FARM. These logos and materials may not be used, reproduced, replicated or doctored in any manner without the express written consent of FLEET FARM.
Limited Liability: FLEET FARM, its parent, subsidiaries, and affiliate entities, and their respective officers, directors, employees, and agents make no warranty, express or implied, including, but not limited to, any warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose with respect to the Program, membership in the Program, or any products or services related to, or delivered under, the Program.
Taxes: Program Members, and not Fleet Farm, are liable for any applicable federal, state, or local income, sales, use, or other taxes arising out of the accrual or use of points. Members agree to indemnify Fleet Farm for any tax consequences related to Program awards. Consult your tax advisor concerning tax consequences that may arise from your participation in the Program.
Severability: If it is determined that any provision of these Terms is void or unenforceable, all other terms will continue in full force and effect.
Governing Law: The Program and these Terms and Conditions are governed and construed under the substantive laws of the State of Wisconsin. Members agree to submit themselves to the jurisdiction of the courts of the State of Wisconsin for the purposes of resolving any disputes related to this Program. Members also agree that any disputes will be resolved in the Wisconsin state courts of Outagamie County, without reference to conflict-of-laws, venue, or personal jurisdiction considerations.
Changes: FLEET FARM reserves the right to terminate the Program, change, limit, modify, or cancel any Program rules regulations or benefits, or change the Program’s terms, benefits, conditions of participation, and point levels, in whole or in part, at any time.
These Terms and Conditions are separate and independent from your Fleet Rewards Credit Card or Fleet Rewards Visa Credit Card Account Agreement, which governs the use of your Fleet Rewards Credit Card or Fleet Rewards Visa Credit Card. In the event of any conflict between these Terms and your Fleet Rewards Credit Card or Fleet Rewards Visa Credit Card Agreement, these Terms will control in matters concerning the Program.
Contacting You. You authorize us and our affiliates, agents, representatives, assigns and service providers (collectively, the “Messaging Parties”) to contact you using automatic telephone dialing systems, artificial or prerecorded voice message systems, text messaging systems, social media messaging systems, and automated email systems in order to provide you with information about this Agreement and your participation in the Program, including without limitation information about Program benefits. You authorize the Messaging Parties to make such contacts using any telephone numbers (including wireless, landline and VOIP numbers), email address, or social media accounts tied to the email tied to the email address you provided in your member profile information, in connection with this Agreement, your Program participation, or any other matter. You understand that anyone with access to your telephone, email account, or social media accounts may listen to or read the messages the Messaging Parties leave or send you, and you agree that the Messaging Parties will have no liability for anyone accessing such messages. You further understand that, when you receive a telephone call, text message, email, or message via a social media account, you may incur a charge from the company that provides you with telecommunications, wireless and/or Internet services, and you agree that the Messaging Parties will have no liability for such charges. You expressly authorize the Messaging Parties to monitor and record your calls with the Messaging Parties. You understand that, at any time, you may withdraw your consent to receive text messages, calls to your cell phone, or to receive artificial or prerecorded voice message system calls by calling 1-877-633-7456, or emailing us at www.fleetfarm.com/static/contact-us.
Waiver: We can delay enforcing our rights under these Terms without losing them. In addition, our failure to exercise our rights on any one occasion, or even on more than one occasion, does not constitute a waiver of our rights for any future occasion. Any waivers of Fleet Farm’s rights granted in these Terms and Conditions must by in writing by Fleet Farm.
Complete Agreement: These Terms contain the entire understanding between you and us regarding the Program.
Prior Terms: These Terms supersede all previously published Terms in their entirety. For information about your account, these Terms, or any other Program-related questions, please contact FLEET FARM via email at [email protected] or by calling 1-877-633-7456.