ONLINE FIREARMS ORDERING GUIDELINES
Yes, you can order firearms online! Unlike other items, firearms can only be sent to a Fleet Farm store for pickup.
Please note: Actual possession is only transferred in-person after all applicable government requirements, including background checks, are fulfilled. You should check your applicable federal, state, and local laws before attempting to acquire a firearm.
How to Order
- Browse our assortment and when you've found the item(s) you want, choose “Select Store" or “Add to Cart” on the product detail page.
- Provide the zip code for your state of residency. You can only add items to your cart that you are permitted to purchase in your state of residency.
- Choose the Fleet Farm store at which you would like to pick up your item(s).
- Availability of pickup location depends on whether the items you order are allowed to be sold by Fleet Farm in that location.
- Please note, by adding a Firearm(s) to your cart, you are acknowledging that you agree with our Online Firearm Ordering Agreement.
- Complete the checkout process. Your local jurisdiction may impose an additional background-check fee or firearm tax that you will need to pay at time of pickup.
- You'll receive an email notification when your items are available for pickup at the location you chose.
Fees or Taxes and Returns
- State and local jurisdictions can impose additional fees or taxes that must be paid when you pick up your firearm (for example, background-check fees or local taxes).
- When you receive the firearm at the Fleet Farm store, please inspect the firearm before accepting the transfer.
- Once you complete the applicable government transfer process and accept firearm possession, the firearm cannot be returned to Fleet Farm. Fleet Farm does not accept returns of any firearms.
- Orders that contain firearms must be placed by the actual recipient of the firearm(s).
- Handgun buyers must be 21 years of age or older, and a resident of the state where the transfer will occur.
- Long gun buyers must be 18 years of age or older.
- Pistol-grip shotgun buyers must be 21 years of age or older, and a resident of the state where the transfer will occur.
- Receiver or Frame buyers must be 21 years of age or older, and a resident of the state where the transfer will occur.
- Firearm transfer and use is subject to government regulation. It is your ultimate responsibility to ensure you are in compliance with all regulations that apply to the purchase of firearms and ammunition.
- We cannot sell some items in certain jurisdictions.
- Firearms are sold only as equipped. We do not add to or take away from the manufacturer's configuration.
In-Store Requirements for Pickup
- Bring your current, valid government-issued photo identification so we can validate your order, identity, age, and current residency address.
- At the time of pickup, you will be asked to record your current residence address on ATF Form 4473, Firearms Transaction Record. If the address on your government-issued photo identification does not agree with your current residence address, you must bring another government-issued document with you for address verification. Examples of other government documents would include: A vehicle registration, a vehicle title, a hunting license or a voter identification card.
- Your state of residence or local jurisdiction may have a specific license or permit requirement. If so, you must possess the required credential before you may take possession of the firearm. Please check your applicable federal, state, or local laws if you have any questions.