Compact Air Line Filter
- 1/4 in. NPTF - 6.1 in. overall height
- 50 standard cu. ft. per minute with 100 PSI inlet pressure with 5 PSI pressure drop
- Includes 40 micron filter element & manual drain
- Polycarbonate bowl with 5 oz. capacity
- Removes airborne solid contaminants, pipe scale, rust, condensate, etc.
- Helps prevent wear or failure of pneumatic parts
- Large filter element surface gives low pressure drop & long element life
- Maximum operating pressure 150 PSI at 125 degrees F
- Operating temperature ranges from -10 to 175 degrees F
- Made in the USA
- Weight: Approximately: 2 pounds
- Shipping Dimensions: Approximately 12 x 7 x 3 inches.
- This product cannot be shipped to: CA