The Rightline Gear Moki Door Step provides easy access to your vehicle’s roof. Simply hook the Door Step over the u-shaped door latch in each of your vehicle's doors. The Step is used to load and strap down car top cargo bags and boxes; canoes, kayaks, and SUPs; skis and snowboards; and bikes. Even use it to help wash your vehicle's roof. The Step provides a comfortable platform for both feet and allows for a balanced standing position. The patented Step eliminates dirty shoes on vehicle seats and the need for step stools or ladders. If you are short or your vehicle is tall; the Moki Door Step makes getting your gear on or off your roof a breeze!
- Universal fit for all vehicles in both front and rear doors
- Aircraft grade aluminum with 400 lb weight capacity
- Dimensions - 8.75 in L x 3 in W x 5.25 in
- Includes - Door Step and set up guide
- 1-year limited manufacturer's warranty
- Weight: Approximately 1.8 pounds
- Shipping Dimensions: Approximately 9.3 x 5.5 x 3.9 inches.
- This product cannot be shipped to: CA