Panacur Powerpac Equine Dewormer - 5 Ct.
- Safe for foals and pregnant mares, older horses, thin and underweight horses, miniature horses, the environment and for use around other farm animals
- Labeled for the control of large and small strongyles (including migrating larvae), pinworms and ascarids (round worms)
- A larvicidal dose is the only FDA-approved treatment for all stages of encysted small strongyles
- Widely recognized as the product of choice for treating ascarids in young horses
- May be effective even in the face of prior fenbendazole resistance when used as part of a strategically designed anthelmintic program
- 10% (100 mg/g) fenbendazole paste
- The antiparasitic action of Panacur (fenbendazole) Powerpac is due to the inhibition of energy metabolism in the parasite
- 57 gram syringes (5 per carton)
- Weight: Approximately: 1.4 pounds
- Shipping Dimensions: Approximately 9.8 x 5 x 4.05 inches.
- This product cannot be shipped to: CA