The Historic Preservation Society of South Pittsburg, Tenn., embraces the rich tradition of passing recipes from generation to generation with this cookbook, "A Skillet Full of Traditional Southern Lodge Cast Iron Recipes & Memories". Within the pages you'll find a great collection of over 230 recipes using Lodge cast iron cookware.
- Collection of 230 recipes for Lodge cast-iron cookware
- Recipes have cooking vessel icon for quick identification
- Quality, time-tested recipes
- 195 pages
- Weight: Approximately .82 pounds
- Shipping Dimensions: Approximately 8.5 x 5.88 x .88 inches.
- This product cannot be shipped to: CA