This Fishing Hot Spots Map covers Little Green Lake in Green County, Wisconsin. Muskie is the most sought after species here, with good numbers available due to annual stocking. Panfish are also plentiful, and nice walleye can be had through the ice, usually hanging out at 5-9 ft. depths.
- Durable & waterproof
- Color-coded marked fishing areas
- GPS waypoints & grid
- Lake profile with shaded contours
- Fishery information
- Fishing tips & techniques
- Boat access points shown
- 11 proven fishing areas marked
- Made in the USA
- Weight: Approximately: .02 pounds
- Shipping Dimensions: Approximately 9.2 x 6 x .1 inches.
- This product cannot be shipped to: CA