EcoPure's 1-inch Opaque High-Flow Whole Home Water Filtration System is your home's first line of defense. Over time, harmful sediment like dirt, rust, and sand can build up in your appliances and cause them to fail (e.g. water heater), and chlorine taste and odor can get into your drinking water. Designed for larger homes with 1-inch plumbing, this EcoPure system installs on the incoming water line and can reduce sediment and chlorine taste and odor for cleaner, clearer water throughout your entire home. Further, its pressure relief button and mounting bracket allow for easier filter changes. EcoPure's 1-inch Opaque High-Flow Whole Home Water Filtration System offers better-quality water at a price you can afford. Now that's water solved.
- The EcoPure High-Flow Whole Home Water Filtration System allows larger family homes to experience the benefits of filtered water without reduced water pressure
- Designed for larger homes and installs on the incoming water line to protect your home’s water-using appliances and plumbing
- Pressure relief button and mounting bracket for hassle-free filter changes
- Open sump design uses 10 in large capacity EcoPure filters EPW4F, EPW4C, EPW4P, EPW4S and all major brands of universal, drop-in-style filters, including Whirlpool, Omni, Culligan, Watts, Filtrete, 3M, GE, and DuPont
- Includes water filter housing with 1 in plumbing connections, sump wrench, mounting bracket with screws, and installation guide
- 1-year limited manufacturer’s warranty
- Weight: Approximately 7 pounds
- Shipping Dimensions: Approximately 14 x 8.2 x 7.5 inches.
- This product cannot be shipped to: CA