For nearly 100 years, Easton has been dedicated to bringing innovative, high-quality products to outdoorsmen around the world. During the 1940's, Easton introduced a truly remarkable product to the world- the aluminum arrow which provided straight and consistent performance from that point on. Since 1922, Easton has been a world leader in the industry and continues to design and manufacture premium archery products that meet the needs of bowhunters, crossbowmen, competitors and target shooters. When you purchase an Easton product, you can rest assured that you are getting the best quality money can buy, backed by a century of experience and dedication to customer satisfaction.
- Innovative design fits both right and left-hand shooters
- Rugged high-denier POLY construction
- Stainless steel belt clip attachment
- Durable injection-molded arrow separator tubes
- Weight: Approximately: 1 pounds
- Shipping Dimensions: Approximately 22 x 3 x 2 inches.
- This product cannot be shipped to: CA