Light and tough are the foundations that the Daiwa Laguna LT Spinning Reel are built on! Daiwa used a True Carbon Frame to create the body of the reel using conventional materials. This frame is incredibly lightweight, but maintains the needed rigid feel to ensure all the torque goes where you need it! The Laguna LT has Daiwa's Air Rotor System that significantly reduces rotor weight while increasing its balance. The perfectly machined ball bearings run smoothly while the powerful drag system can help you put up a fight, allowing for a flawless performance. The reel's over-sized handle helps add cranking power where it counts so that you can get that next trophy in quickly! The Daiwa Laguna LT Spinning Reel is the perfect reel for anglers of all skill levels!
- The Air Rotor System improves balance and rotation and reduces rotor weight by 15%
- Reel performance is silky smooth with 3 ball bearings and 1 roller bearing
- The True Carbon Frame reduces weight and size, yet is as rigid as conventional materials
- Daiwa Laguna LT is a versatile line of workhorse reels designed to put anglers of all skill levels in the high tech world of spinning reels
- LAGUNALT3000-C-CP - Mono Capacity 10/130, 12/110 - J Braid Capacity 8/220, 10/185
- LAGUNALT2500-CP - Mono Capacity 6/160, 8/110 - J Braid Capacity 8/200, 10/170
- Weight: Approximately 1.02 to 1.04 pounds depending on selected size
- Shipping Dimensions: Approximately 7.43 x 7.25 x 3 inches.
- This product cannot be shipped to: CA