Cartridge Fuses Carded - 2 Pk.
- One-time general purpose non-current limiting fuse used in lighting circuits, main panel protection, and other circuits that don't contain large electric motors or inductive loads
- One to 60 amp fuses UL Listed Class K5 IR - 50kA
- 70 to 600 amp fuses UL Class H IR 10kA
- Cartridge fuses are used to protect motors and branch circuits where higher amps or volt ratings are required
- Weight: Approximately: .06 to .32 pounds depending on selected size
- Shipping Dimensions: Approximately 5.5 x 2.75 x .6 inches to 8 x 3.75 x 1.2 inches depending on size selected.