Cartridge Fuses 100 Amp - 1 Pk.
- 250 VAC
- Provide motor overload, ground fault and short‑circuit protection
- Grooved ring in the ferrule and the slot in the knife blade, when used in conjunction with special fuseholders designed to accept Class R fuses only
- Simplifies and improves blackout
- Protects motors from burnout from single phasing on 3‑phase systems
- Dual-element time delay
- Cartridge or single slotted
- US, CSA, CE Approvals
- Weight: Approximately: .38 pounds
- Shipping Dimensions: Approximately 10.1 x 3.6 x 1.4 inches.