Cook twice as many of your favorite campfire treats in the Double Cast Iron Camp Cooker. Made from durable cast iron, this Double Cast Iron Camp Cooker from Coghlan's offers a convenient way to toast sandwiches, grill meats, and cook delicious desserts over an open fire or nestled between coals. The Camp Cooker has a two-part hinge and wooden handles that unscrew making cleaning easy and it can also be broken down during transportation. The cast iron comes pre-seasoned, so it features a non-stick finish that needs to be renewed after each use. Features a stay cool wooden handle that is easy to use and latches together with an S hook around each handle. The cast iron plates are heat resistant and will not melt when used over an open fire.
- Great for making perfect pies, sandwiches, or grilling meat
- Nests in the coals for easy cooking
- Break-apart hinge design allows for easy cleaning
- Instruction and recipe book included
- Handle Length - 20.4 in (52 cm), complete length with handles - 26.7 in (68 cm)
- Weight - 4.2 lb
- Weight: Approximately: 4.16 pounds
- Shipping Dimensions: Approximately 26.77 x 8.27 x 1.58 inches.
- This product cannot be shipped to: CA