The 10L Tank Cattle Oiler is a device that allows livestock to apply topical insecticide on themselves using a curtain - the cattle oiler will rub the insecticide directly onto the cattle's' coats and into their hides. The residue left behind controls pests by killing them on contact.
- Suspend the cattle oiler from the barn ceiling, where cattle quickly learn to rub their backs against the steel notched bar
- When cattle rub against the bar it releases an oil-insecticide solution to soak into the canvas flap
- Heavy-duty and long-lasting
- 2.64 gallon tank capacity (10 liter)
- Includes Oiler, hanging chains, frame and canvas
- Item measures 30 in L
- Weight: Approximately: 32.5 pounds
- Shipping Dimensions: Approximately 35 x 9 x 7 inches.
- This product cannot be shipped to: CA