Bottom Line carbide; 6" of 7/16" high carbon steel, mounting studs with nyloc nut, 75 degree controlling carbide, flat top host bar prevents "bar-roll" when cornering, chamfered to reduce catching when backing up or unloading.
- One pair
- Provides durability & maximum control
- Helps turn snowmobile in icy conditions
- 6 in of control carbide
- 7/16 in bar size
- 60 degrees carbide in 1 in segments
- Weight: Approximately 2.12 pounds
- Shipping Dimensions: Approximately 35.5 x 5.5 x .25 inches.
- This product cannot be shipped to: CA