Grain producers now have access to the same moisture-testing equipment that the USDA's Federal Crop Insurance Field Offices rely upon with the AgraTronix MT-16 grain moisture tester. This machine automatically averages up to 99 test results, plus has a direct readout for 16 different grain scales.
- Model # 8155
- AgraTronix grain moisture tester allows you to control moisture in your harvest to produce a great quality product
- Direct readout for 16 different grain scales
- Each scale adjustable to match local elevator
- Automatically averages up to 99 test results
- High-frequency, capacitive circuit improves overall accuracy
- Moisture range of 5% to 40% depending on grain tested
- Temperature range of 32 degrees to 113 degrees Fahrenheit
- Includes convenient carrying case with shoulder strap
- 9V battery required
- Item measures 7 in L x 2.5 in W x 3 in H
- 2-year limited manufacturer's warranty
- Weight: Approximately: 2.12 pounds
- Shipping Dimensions: Approximately 10.76 x 9.3 x 4.82 inches.
- This product cannot be shipped to: CA