If you were logged in to your account or created a new account when you scheduled a service appointment online at FleetFarm.com, your Appointment History is available in My Account.
No; currently, you can only view scheduled service appointments that were placed on FleetFarm.com. Please contact the Fleet Farm Auto Service center location at which your appointment was scheduled if you have questions or need to update your service appointment details.
To make changes to a service appointment, please contact the Fleet Farm Auto Service center location at which your appointment was scheduled.
Yes, this is called Early Drop Off and this is how it works:
• Park in a spot close to the Automotive Service Center
• Remove your keys and lock car doors
• Complete the Drop Off Service Request Form available at the Early Drop Off box
• Drop the form and envelope with keys through the slot in the Automotive Service Center door
• Call us after the shop opens to confirm your early drop off request
This information helps our service technicians better service you and your vehicle upon arriving to our Auto Service Center. For items like batteries and tires which have specific vehicle fitment, vehicle information is required in order to ensure the item you have selected will fit your vehicle.