1. Go to the product detail page for the item on FleetFarm.com.
2. Click Write a review or Be the first to write a review, if you are the first to add a review for that product.
3. Complete your review and click Submit Review.
We want to be able to publish your review, so please remember to follow these guidelines when you submit your comments:
• Keep your review focused on the product.
• Avoid writing about customer service, site-related issues, shipping, or purchasing issues. Please contact us instead if you have questions about any of these issues.
• If you experience a health or safety issue with the product you are reviewing, please contact customer service at 1-877-633-7456 or email us here.
• Refrain from mentioning competitors or the specific price you paid for the product.
• Do not include any personally identifiable information, such as full names.
Product reviews must be written in English.
You may not submit copyrighted images or other content unless you own the copyright to such content, or have the express authorization of the copyright owner to do so.
Submitted reviews grant to Fleet Farm a non-exclusive license, as set forth in our Terms and Conditions. Your review will be posted in two to four business days. We'll post your screen name and location with your review. If you choose to answer reviewer profile questions such as gender, your responses will also be displayed with your review. Any submissions that do not follow our Submission Guidelines will not be posted.
Fleet Farm reserves the right to remove or to refuse to post any submission for any reason, including if the review contains any content:
• That contains profanity, obscenities, spiteful remarks or other language not suitable for this forum.
• That is known by you to be false, inaccurate or misleading;
• That infringes any third party's copyright, patent, trademark, trade secret or other proprietary rights or rights of publicity or privacy;
• That violates any law, statute, ordinance or regulation (including, but not limited to, those governing export control, consumer protection, unfair competition, anti-discrimination or false advertising);
• That is, or may reasonably be considered to be, defamatory, libelous, hateful, racially or religiously biased or offensive, unlawfully threatening or unlawfully harassing to any individual, partnership or corporation;
• For which you were compensated or granted any consideration by any third party;
• That includes any information that references other websites, addresses, email addresses, contact information or phone numbers;
• That contains any computer viruses, worms or other potentially damaging computer programs or files.