4. Complete the checkout process. Your local jurisdiction may impose an additional background-check fee or firearm tax that you will need to pay at time of pickup.
5. You'll receive an email notification when your items are available for pickup at the location you chose.
• Orders that contain firearms must be placed by the actual recipient of the firearm(s).
• Purchases cannot be made to furnish or purchase a firearm for another person, knowing that the person is prohibited from possessing a firearm.
• Handgun buyers must be 21 years of age or older, and a resident of the state where the transfer will occur.
• Long gun buyers must be 18 years of age or older.
• Pistol-grip shotgun or other firearm buyers must be 21 years of age or older, and a resident of the state where the transfer will occur.
• Firearms receiver or frame buyers must be 21 years of age or older, and a resident of the state where the transfer will occur.
• Firearm transfer and use is subject to government regulation. It is your responsibility to ensure you are in compliance with all regulations that apply to the purchase of firearms and ammunition.
• We cannot sell some items in certain jurisdictions.
• Firearms are sold only as equipped by the manufacturer. We do not add to or take away from the manufacturer's configuration.
• Bring your current, valid government-issued photo identification so we can validate your order, identity, age, and current residency address.
• At the time of pickup, you will be asked to record your current residence address on ATF Form 4473, Firearms Transaction Record. If the address on your government-issued photo identification does not agree with your current residence address, you must bring another government-issued document with you for address verification. Examples of other government documents would include: A vehicle registration, a vehicle title, a hunting license or a voter identification card.
• Your state of residence or local jurisdiction may have a specific license or permit requirement. If so, you must possess the required credential before you may take possession of the firearm. Please check your applicable federal, state, or local laws if you have any questions.
• Minnesota: Handguns and MSR’S must have a valid Permit to Purchase or Permit to Carry when presenting documentation at the time of pick up. Option 2 is not available at our stores. Click here for more information.
Yes, you must complete the government paperwork needed to satisfy all federal, state, and local laws concerning the transfer of firearms purchase at your local Fleet Farm store location. Once all paperwork is completed, processed, and verified, the store will transfer the firearm into your possession.
State and local jurisdictions can impose additional fees or taxes that must be paid when you pick up your firearm (for example, background-check fees or local taxes).
When you receive the firearm at the Fleet Farm store, please inspect the firearm before accepting the transfer. Once you complete the applicable government transfer process and accept firearm possession, the firearm cannot be returned to Fleet Farm. Fleet Farm does not accept returns of any firearms.
New firearms purchased online at FleetFarm.com are covered by the manufacturer’s warranty. Please see the manufacturer’s website or owner’s manual for specific details.