Sometimes tracking information doesn't update right away. Typically, the carrier will update tracking information before delivering the item. Please check the shipper's website periodically for updates.
If you already know your tracking or delivery confirmation number, you can follow the links below to track your order.
If your order has multiple items, it may be filled from several locations and so items may arrive separately. We do not charge you extra for split shipments. Your original shipping charge will simply be split across the multiple packages when your order is charged.
You will be charged for each shipment separately when it ships. The total charges for all the shipments will equal to the total for the entire order.
You can use Order Tracking to see when separate shipments are on the way.
When you place an order on FleetFarm.com, you'll receive an email acknowledging your order and another email once the order has shipped. The emails will provide an estimated delivery date range that indicates when we believe we'll be able to fulfill your order. We're not able to provide an exact delivery date due to product availability, shipping location and method.
If you checked out using your FleetFarm.com account, follow these steps:
1. Log in to My Account.
2. Under My Orders, select View Details for the order you wish to track.
3. Under the Tracking section, select the tracking number.
• A new tab will open to the carrier's website with the tracking details.
If you used guest checkout to place your order:
1. Open your order email and select the provided carrier tracking link OR
2. Visit the Order Tracking page
• You’ll need to enter your order number and email address to view or track your order.
Please note that tracking data can take 24 hours to appear after your purchase.