The Maxima Steel Bases are modeled around the popular Weaver design, which is one of the strongest and most versatile mounting systems available today. The low profile of the Maxima Steel Bases give your firearm a sleek look. When used in conjunction with Warne Maxima QD Rings, the shooter is able to utilize the open sights by looking over the top of the bases without sacrificing the normal shooting position behind the firearm.
- Warne Maxima steel bases are the strongest and most versatile mounting system available today
- The simple low profile design along with steel construction is a significant upgrade from any other 2 piece bases
- Maxima Bases also offer a full width recoil slot in each base
- This feature allows the recoil control keys of Warne Rings to attain maximum bearing surface
- Henry Repeating Arms - Lever Gun H009, H010, H014
- Marlin - 1894, 444, Glenfield 30, Zane Grey, 336, 336C, 36, 30AS, 375, 1895, Camp 9, Camp 45, 62
- Weight: Approximately: .1 pounds
- Shipping Dimensions: Approximately 6.33 x 2.5 x .06 inches.
- This product cannot be shipped to: CA