Designed for shooters who want daylight brightness and a constant aiming point, the dual-illuminated Trijicon DI Night Sights are equipped with an industry-first, interchangeable fiber. This patent pending design not only allows the ability to replace the fiber in the field, it allows the user to choose among several fiber and ring retainer colors to configure a personalized aiming solution. Trijicon DI Night Sights offer shooters the unique features needed for an any-light pistol aiming solution, with the durability and reliability Trijicon is known for.
- Specialized fiber finishing technique and advanced fiber-optic material ensures exceptional daylight brightness
- A tritium lamp guarantees an illuminated aiming point, even in total darkness
- The fiber optic and tritium vial are held in place by a sturdy housing machined from solid steel for maximum durability
- A threaded retainer on the front sight allows users to quickly replace any lost or damaged fiber pieces
- Steeply hooked front surface of rear sight assists in emergency one-handed slide manipulations
- Fits Smith & Wesson models M&P, M&P M2.0, SD9 VE, and SD40 VE (excluding M&P Shield and C.O.R.E. series)
- Weight: Approximately: .1 pounds
- Shipping Dimensions: Approximately 7 x 5 x .75 inches.
- This product cannot be shipped to: CA