Baby cats grow so quickly that certain kitten foods aren’t tailored to their nutritional needs. A mother cat’s milk has protective antibodies to support her kitten’s natural defenses. But as a baby cat transitions to eating solids, their immune systems are still developing. This “immunity gap” leaves a kitten in a fragile state. With growing bones, emerging teeth, and developing immune and digestive systems, they need the right nutrition to grow strong. Transitioning your newborn kitten to solid food is simple- The unique, tiny kibble can be rehydrated with warm water for a softer food that eases kittens to a more “grown-up” diet. Royal Canin Mother & Babycat Dry food is formulated for the specific needs of growing baby kittens (1-4 months) and queen cats (pregnant or nursing).
- Small, easy-to-chew dry kibble helps a baby cat transition from milk to solid food
- Essential nutrients like DHA for brain development
- Immune system-strengthening antioxidants and vitamins
- Highly digestible proteins and prebiotics for a maturing digestive system
- Recommended for growing baby kittens 1 to 4 months and queen cats pregnant or nursing
- Weight: Approximately: 3.5 pounds
- Shipping Dimensions: Approximately 12 x 7.5 x 4 inches.
- This product cannot be shipped to: CA