Replace seals on faucet stems and fix your leaky faucet with this 6-pack of PlumbCraft 1/4-inch Faucet Washers. Beveled, this washers come in 0-inch, 1/4-inch, 3/8-inch and 1/2-inch. For quick opening style faucets, they are abrasive and high-temperature resistant and fit between the stem and bibb screw. High-temperature resistant, these beveled washers are used mostly for faucets that are damaged or have worn-down stems. The bevel helps seal off the water, preventing more damage. PlumbCraft's complete line of high-quality home plumbing repair and replacement products come with easy-to-understand, step-by-step instructions.
- Beveled washers help seal old, worn-down faucet stems
- Made of corrosion-resistant rubber
- Can also be used to level faucets
- Place between the faucet body and bibb screw
- Available in 00, 0, 1/4-inch, 1/4L-inch, 3/8-inch, 3/8L-inch, 1/2-inch
- Includes 6 beveled faucet washers, Black, and detailed instructions with graphics
- Weight: Approximately: .04 pounds
- Shipping Dimensions: Approximately 4.47 x 3.1 x .61 inches.
- This product cannot be shipped to: CA