With its BioLite outer construction, the O’Brien Junior is a comfortable, eco-friendly life jacket that is perfect for teens and smaller adults. The BioLite outer material adds breathability for faster drying and makes it lighter and more environmentally friendly than traditional neoprene, while still providing exceptional comfort. The segmented panels with the front hinge and the wide armholes allow the life jacket to move with you and minimize any hindrance in range of motion. The full front zip closure and two adjustable belts make it easy to get into and dial in that snug fit to keep you secure and safe on the water. U.S. Coast Guard Approved Type III.
- Jr. Life Jacket-Girls fits 75-125 lbs. Chest size 28-32 in
- BioLite construction - Neoprene alternative that is soft, lightweight, breathable and eco-friendly
- Boating and water sports
- U.S. Coast Guard Approved Type III
- Front hinge and wide arm holes for enhanced range of motion. Zip closure and 2 belts for security
- 1-year limited manufacturer's warranty
- Weight: Approximately 2 pounds
- Shipping Dimensions: Approximately 19.5 x 15.25 x 2 inches.
- This product cannot be shipped to: CA