Metal Grinding Wheel - 7 In.
- Use with right angle grinders or angle grinders without gouging the workpiece
- 1/4 in. depressed center wheels are designed for offhand stock removal of all types of metal
- Type 27 for cutting off and portable grinding
- Used for smoothing welds & pipe beveling
- Used for heavy-duty to light grinding on the bottom/face of the wheel
- Aluminum oxide abrasive grit mixture that limits premature shredding or spalling, allows for a smoother grind/cut & extends the life of the wheel
- Aluminum oxide is durable & the most common abrasive grain
- Reinforced design helps provide safety, strength, and straight cuts
- Resin bonds soften under the heat of grinding, releasing dulled abrasive grains
- 8600 maximum RPM
- 7 in. wheel with 7/8 in. arbor
- Weight: Approximately: .8 pounds
- Shipping Dimensions: Approximately 7 x 7 x .5 inches.