Norton Metal Grinding Wheel - 4-1/2 In.
Product #: 0000000224362
| SKU: 000128678
- Use with right angle grinders or angle grinders without gouging the workpiece
- 1/8 in. depressed center wheels are designed to be used at a 90 degree angle for offhand cut-off of all metal materials
- Type 27 for cutting off and portable grinding
- Used for notching or cleaning pipes & weld beads
- Used for heavy-duty to light grinding on the bottom/face of the wheel
- Aluminum oxide abrasive grit mixture that limits premature shredding or spalling, allows for a smoother grind/cut & extends the life of the wheel
- Aluminum oxide is durable & the most common abrasive grain
- Reinforced design helps provide safety, strength, and straight cuts
- Resin bonds soften under the heat of grinding, releasing dulled abrasive grains
- 13580 maximum RPM
- 4-1/2 in. wheel with 7/8 in. arbor
- Weight: Approximately: .25 pounds
- Shipping Dimensions: Approximately 4.5 x 4.5 x .5 inches.