Norton Metal General Purpose Grinding Wheel - 6 In.
Product #: 0000000224371
- 1 in. thick
- Available in 60 medium grit & 100 fine grit
- Use on all bench & pedestal mounted grinders
- Use on ferrous alloys, high-tensile materials & wood
- Used for offhand deburring, sharpening, shaping & limited stock removal on all types of material
- Aluminum oxide is durable & the most common abrasive grain
- Tough & fracture-resistant
- Wheel color is gray
- 4140 maximum RPM
- 6 in. wheel with 3/4 in. arbor
- 1/2 in., 5/8 in., 3/4 in. & 7/8 in. arbor bushings are included so one specification can meet the needs of several machines with different arbor sizes
- Weight: Approximately: 2 pounds
- Shipping Dimensions: Approximately 6 x 6 x 1 inches.