Metal General Purpose Grinding Wheel - 5 In.
- 1/2 in. thick
- 60 medium grit
- Use on all bench & pedestal mounted grinders
- Use on ferrous alloys, high-tensile materials & wood
- Used for offhand deburring, sharpening, shaping & limited stock removal on all types of material
- Aluminum oxide is durable & the most common abrasive grain
- Tough & fracture-resistant
- Wheel color is gray
- 4965 maximum RPM
- 5 in. wheel with 1/2 in. arbor
- 1/2 in., 5/8 in., 3/4 in. & 7/8 in. arbor bushings are included so one specification can meet the needs of several machines with different arbor sizes
- Weight: Approximately: .91 pounds
- Shipping Dimensions: Approximately 5 x 5 x .5 inches.