Norton Masonry Grinding Wheel - 4 In.
Product #: 0000000224355
| SKU: 005368725
- Use with right angle grinders or angle grinders without gouging the workpiece
- 1/8 in. depressed center wheels are designed to be used at a 90 degree angle for offhand cut-off of all masonry materials
- Type 27 for cutting off and portable grinding
- Used for notching or cleaning pipes & weld beads
- Silicon carbide is more aggressive & cuts faster than aluminum oxide
- Sharp silicon carbide grain works well on masonry materials like concrete, brick, and asphalt
- Reinforced design helps provide safety, strength, and straight cuts
- Resin bonds soften under the heat of grinding, releasing dulled abrasive grains
- 15280 maximum RPM
- 4 in. wheel with 5/8 in. arbor
- Weight: Approximately: .1 pounds
- Shipping Dimensions: Approximately 4 x 4 x .25 inches.