NextStar Flea & Tick Topical for Cats - 3 Ct
- Start killing fleas and ticks on your cat in 15 minutes!
- Convenient, monthly topical application
- Contains Fipronil, Etofenprox, (S)-methoprene as active ingredients
- Reapply monthly for year-round protection against fleas, ticks, chewing lice, flea eggs, flea larvae and flea pupae
- Fipronil attacks flea and ticks' nervous systems - paralyzing and killing them
- Etofenprox also attacks flea and ticks' nervous systems - paralyzing and killing them
- (S)-methoprene is an insect growth regulator (IGR) that prevents flea eggs and larvae from maturing to adults
- This combo plays a crucial role in existing infestations because only 5% are adult fleas, the other 95% are fleas in the immature stages
- NextStar is both fast-acting and long-lasting against fleas and ticks
- For use only on cats and kittens over 3.5 lbs and 12 weeks of age or older
- Weight: Approximately: .213 pounds
- Shipping Dimensions: Approximately 6.73 x 5.75 x 1.39 inches.
- This product cannot be shipped to: CA