This is one seductive decoy. The Dreamy Whitetail Doe decoy is hard for cruising, rutting bucks to pass up. But it's not just effective during the rut. The doe decoy can be used as cover to spot-and-stalk whitetails in open terrain or around early and late season food sources to create a distraction while you settle your pin on the buck of your dreams. the Dreamy Doe allows a hunter multiple positions. Add a Teaser Tail (sold separately) for extra motion and realism. With Dreamy placed in a bedded position and combined with the Freshman or Whitetail Buck decoy you create the illusion of a doe in estrus that is sequestered by a buck. With its lightweight, durable design, and an extremely quick setup, this deer decoy is a game changer for any whitetail hunter.
- Pose is proven to lure mature bucks into bow range
- Fits the Quickstand (sold separately) for better spot-and-stalk performance
- Works great with a Teaser Tail (sold separately)
- Can also be set up in a bedding pose
- Folds flat to a compact size of 13 in x 16 in and pops up to full size in seconds
- Weight: Approximately 3 pounds
- Shipping Dimensions: Approximately 15 x 14 x 2 inches.
- This product cannot be shipped to: CA