Merck VISTA ONCE SQ Cattle Vaccine - 10 Dose
Available for Purchase in Store Only
Price and availability may vary by location and cannot be guaranteed. Check with your local store for current inventory.
Find a Store
- For vaccination of healthy cattle, 3 months of age or older, as an aid in prevention of disease caused by the following -
- Infectious bovine rhinotracheitis virus (IBR)
- Bovine virus diarrhea virus (BVD) (Type 2)
- Bovine respiratory syncytial virus (BRSV)
- And as an aid in control of disease caused by (BVD) (Type 1) and PI3, Mannheimia haemolytica and Pasteurella multocida
- 2mL administered subcutaneously to healthy cattle 3 months or older
- Annual revaccination is recommended
- Duration of immunity is at least 1 year for IBR and BVD (Types 1 and 2)
- And at least 16 weeks for Mannheimia haemolytica and Pasteurella multocida
- Weight: Approximately: .2 pounds
- Shipping Dimensions: Approximately 2.7 x 2.3 x 1.3 inches.
- This product cannot be shipped to: CA