Designed for use with larger hands, the K2-XL Grip is similar to our MOE-K2 Grip – AR15/M4 but it's nearly 25% bigger. A drop in upgrade for the AR15/M4, it offers a more vertical grip angle, improving comfort and control on short LOP rifles that bring the primary hand in closer to the shooter's body. The larger size of the grip also allows proper finger placement in precision shooting, helping improve accuracy. With an aggressive TSP (Trapezoidal Surface Projections) texture for positive weapon control, front and rear serrations for traction, and a proprietary XL grip cap with an oil bottle grip core, the K2-XL brings modern styling and ergonomics to the AR platform in a larger size.
- Approximately 25% larger than MOE-K2 Grip
- More vertical angle provides optimal hand position for modern shooting techniques
- Beavertail backstrap for enhanced ergonomics
- Design supports proper trigger finger placement
- Storage core capability accepts proprietary XL grip cap and oil bottle grip core
- Weight: Approximately .26 pounds
- Shipping Dimensions: Approximately 7.5 x 3 x 1.8 inches.
- This product cannot be shipped to: CA