White Sesame Seeds - 10 Oz.
- Whole white sesame seeds
- Sesame seeds add a nutty taste & a delicate, almost invisible crunch to many Asian dishes
- In addition to being tasty, sesame seeds are an excellent source of copper, a very good source of manganese, & a good source of magnesium, calcium, phosphorus, iron, zinc, molybdenum & selenium
- Add into the batter the next time you make homemade bread, muffins or cookies
- Adds a great touch to steamed broccoli that has been sprinkled with lemon juice
- Combine toasted sesame seeds with rice vinegar, soy sauce & crushed garlic & use as a dressing for salads, vegetables & noodles
- No MSG
- Flip top lid lets you spoon or shake
- Weight: Approximately: .63 pounds
- Shipping Dimensions: Approximately 6 x 3 x 2.25 inches.