Ground Cumin - 6.9 Oz.
- More than any other spice, cumin defines the unique taste & aroma of Mexican, Southwestern US, Indian and Moroccan food
- Considered a warm spice (like cinnamon, cardamom, caraway & nutmeg)
- Fundamental to curries, masalas, panch phoron, baharat, and Cajun spice blends
- Its taste can be described as earthy, sweet and yet bitter, and smoky
- Use in stews, soups, scrambled eggs, hummus, vegetables, potatoes, beans, rice, chili, pork, beef - you name it
- No MSG
- Weight: Approximately: .43 pounds
- Shipping Dimensions: Approximately 6 x 3 x 2.25 inches.