During lactation, the cow is providing nutrient-rich milk to a rapidly growing calf at the same time pasture quality begins to deteriorate because of grass maturity and dry late summer conditions. The result is a nutrient-deficient cow that may become thin and produce a weak calf next spring. Kent ADE mineral provided free-choice along with Kent EnergiLass 20 (sold separately) or grain will aid the cow through this phase. A quality creep feeding program will also help by reducing the calf’s dependency on the cow’s milk.
- Quality year-round beef cow nutrition
- Provides proper levels of calcium, phosphorus, trace minerals and vitamins
- Maintains high levels of vitamins A, D and E
- Weight: Approximately 50 pounds
- Shipping Dimensions: Approximately 31 x 16 x 4.44 inches.
- This product cannot be shipped to: CA