The GHOST CONTROLS ZombieLock provides your property with the latest in automatic gate lock technology, including advanced feedback communication to your GHOST CONTROLS automatic gate controller using ZombieCode. This ensures that your GHOST CONTROLS automatic gate operator will not activate until the ZombieLock is in the fully unlocked position. This unique feedback prevents damage to the gear motor assembly or your gate and is only available with GHOST CONTROLS opener systems. Our patented state-of-the-art, newly designed catch mechanism allows for more consistent latching and unlatching of your gate ensuring a good fit each time you close your gate (allowing for a variety of designs, installation gaps, and climate situations). This design ensures superior reliability to ensure proper latching when used in windy areas, or for livestock and other agricultural solutions with up to 3000 lbs of holding force. Knowing that your gate remains latched will also be beneficial to those in high wind areas and in areas where soil conditions cause minor shifting of posts.
- The patented ZombieLock will provide your home with the latest in automatic gate lock technology with advanced feedback to your GHOST CONTROLS gate controller
- Automatically locks and unlocks the gate when the Automatic Gate Opener is activated
- Patented design that allows the lock to provide feedback to GHOST CONTROLS gate opener system controller which will prevent the gate operator from moving before it confirms that lock is in the unlocked position
- Can be easily mounted to tubular gates with the AXTB Tube Gate Bracket Kit (not included)
- Includes 2 mounting studs, 2 lock nuts, and 4 flat washers for installation
- Weight: Approximately: 4.75 pounds
- Shipping Dimensions: Approximately 10.5 x 6.5 x 2.75 inches.
- This product cannot be shipped to: CA