Durvet Canine Spectra 5 Vaccine for Puppies - 1 Dose
Available for Purchase in Store Only
Price and availability may vary by location and cannot be guaranteed. Check with your local store for current inventory.
Find a Store
- Economical and ideal first shot for puppies (no Lepto fractions) - 5-way protection
- One dose with syringe to inject intramuscularly or subcutaneously
- Contains Type 2B Parvovirus for rapid immunity and cross-protection against all recognized field strains
- High titer, low passage parvo fraction - high vaccine titers have been show to overcome low-level maternal antibody interference in puppies
- Keep product refrigerated
- Meets or exceeds all USDA Standards
- For puppies and dogs ONLY
- Includes a one-dose vial of vaccine, a one mL vial of diluent and one disposable syringe
- A modified live virus
- Weight: Approximately: .06 pounds
- Shipping Dimensions: Approximately 7.5 x 3.5 x 1 inches.
- This product cannot be shipped to: CA