Makes All Your Other Stylish Knives Extinct. It’s a knife that harkens back to another era. But with a hammered two-tone handle and the IKBS™ ball bearing pivot system, this one will never get old—especially when it comes to cutting tasks. The Fossil™ combines the best from designer Flavio Ikoma of Presidente Prudente, Brazil. With styling cues found on his previous Sampa™ and Carajas™ models, it ramps up the artistic flair to create a piece that is clearly Ikoma, yet distinctively a new breed of EDC folder.
- A one-of-a-kind looking pocket knife, it features the IKBS ball bearing pivot system, combined with an opening flipper for blade deployment that is smooth and fast
- Blade is 8Cr14MoV steel with a satin finish
- Stainless steel handle with a G-10 overlay
- Blade length measures 3.41 in
- Overall length measures 7.69 in
- Folded length measures 4.31 in
- Weight: Approximately .35 pounds
- Shipping Dimensions: Approximately 10.5 x 4 x .75 inches.
- This product cannot be shipped to: CA