Cooper Tires Trendsetter SE Tire P225/60R16 STD 97S
Trendsetter SE Tire P225/60R16 STD 97S is rated
Product #: 0000000235529
| SKU: 100646061
Available for Purchase in Store Only
Price and availability may vary by location
Find a Store
- Passenger tire
- Squared-off tread elements form an effective gripping edge for excellent year-round traction
- Computer-designed variable pitched tread elements to reduce noise, the different sized elements work to provide a quiet-running tire at highway speeds
- High-mileage tread cap compound is supported by a highly resilient base compound
- Deep lateral slots in the shoulder to help ensure excellent traction throughout the life of the tire
- Circumferential see through grooves help disperse water and slush to provide dependable all-season traction
- Mile Treadwear Protection Limited Warranty: 40,000
- Speed Rating: S
- Service Description/Load Rating: 097
- Load Range: None
- Sidewall: Black SideWall
- Tread Depth: 10
- UTQG Rating - Treadwear-440, Traction-A, Temperature-B
- For additional warranty information, call 1-877-MFF-SILO(1-877-633-7456)
- Weight: Approximately: 24 pounds
- Shipping Dimensions: Approximately 26.54 x 26.54 x 8.8 inches.
Rated 5 out of
Excellent ride & handling!
Purchased a set of 4 Trendsetters this week for our '78 Lincoln Town car.
Ride and handling are excellent.
We wanted white side wall and Copper is the only U.S. tire manufactured still offering these. So it has become a double win.
Can't comment on wet or winter traction because the car is out in the summer and dry days only.
The dealer near Lisbon Ohio is also to be commended on fast, courteous service!
Date published: 2017-06-22
Rated 4 out of
Good tire at a nice price
Already fitted onto an old rear-wheel-drive Jaguar, the Cooper Trendsetter SE gave the car a smooth, quiet ride on most all road surfaces. Steering feel was pleasing (no vibration), and grip was good while cornering and braking. Maximum grip on dry tarmac was perhaps lower and steering response less immediate than more modern summer tires, but grip was consistent even transitioning onto wet pavement; I could feel and adjust for any sense of slipperiness, meaning the handling characteristics of these Coopers was nice. They suited the old car, my driving style and my passenger comfort very well.
I liked the Trendsetter SE tires so much, I bought a second set for a front-wheel-drive Nissan: results on that very different car were equally pleasing. Yes, I highly recommend these tires for year-round driving around town, around the countryside and on the highway, but not for off-road, race tracks or deep snow.
Date published: 2016-09-26
Rated 2 out of
Seem to wear out fast
Unable to get tire pressure information from dealer or manufacture for my vehicle. Should I use tire pressure on car door from vehicle manufacture or go with MAX pressure on tire from the tire manufacture?
Date published: 2016-09-01
Rated 4 out of
Enjoy rebate offers
I love cooper tires although I was expecting more miles out of them, especially since I was faithful in my tire rotation schedule. Great handling in all weather conditions.
Date published: 2016-06-07