Cooper Tires Discoverer A/TW Tire 245/70R16 107S
Discoverer A/TW Tire 245/70R16 107S is rated
Product #: 0000000229838
| SKU: 100618157
Available for Purchase in Store Only
Price and availability may vary by location
Find a Store
- Premium all-terrain light truck/SUV tire
- Full length, full-depth, micro-gauge corrugated sipes
- Snowgroove 2.0 Technology that provides multiple biting edges to generate higher snow-on-snow & ice traction
- Asymmetric dual-draft groove angles reduces the tires tendency to retain stones and rocks
- Twin tie-bars for added stability
- Optimized silica tread compound to increase grip and winter traction
- Mile Treadwear Protection Limited Warranty: 50,000
- Speed Rating: S
- Service Description/Load Rating: 107
- Load Range: None
- Sidewall: Black SideWall
- Tread Depth: 13
- UTQG Rating - Treadwear-560, Traction-B, Temperature-B
- For additional warranty information, call 1-877-MFF-SILO(1-877-633-7456)
- Weight: Approximately: 35 pounds
- Shipping Dimensions: Approximately 30 x 30 x 8 inches.
Rated 4 out of
I've lived in Montana, Northern Idaho and now in the Inland Northwest Washington and I'm on my 2nd winter and going off road in the summer with these tires and have had no issues. I also have custom front and back bumpers that add an extra 250 pounds to my SUV and it's slightly lifted. I'm not sure about the other reviews where their tires only lasted 1 year, but I did purchase the 6 ply tires and they are still going strong. I should easily be able to get another 2 winters out of mine.
Date published: 2017-12-28
Rated 5 out of
Best all around all season tires i have ever owned
Put the load range C on my 98 4-runner 2 winters ago and was extremely happy with the performance in the snow and ice. Hands down the best tire i have ever run in the winter. they currently have 30,000 miles on them and still have about a 1/4" of tread. I am going to swap them out for this winter, i am worried about deep snow and slush. The bummer is that since they discontinued the load range C in my size i am going with the AT3 this time. I will put the A/TW back on next summer to run them out. Never had a flat tire with these either.
Date published: 2017-11-14
Rated 5 out of
This is one of the best tires I've ever had on my vehicles.
Great quiet ride, they wear well and decent price. I like the fact that they come with a rebate. These tires do not roar on the highway and they are very dependable.
Date published: 2017-08-07
Rated 4 out of
Great snow tire.
I have these on a Tacoma running LT's. They perform very well in snow and ice conditions. In deep snow I just air them down and they perform well.
The only drawback on them is mud they don't do nearly as well as my Cooper ST Maxx did but the ST didn't do nearly as well on snow and ice as the ATW's do so it's a trade off.
I'm in the mud a lot on the farm so the ST Maxx will be my next purchase.
Date published: 2017-02-01