Designed for the beginner to the expert, a hand-tuned Styrene tone board produces the most realistic calls possible. This slate call makes exceptional cuts, clucks, yelps and purrs. From the soft purr to keep the turkey calm as they come in close, to loud yelps to close the distance on a windy day, Lights Out does just that, turns the lights out on any tom.
- Hand tuned molded slate call, great for beginners, but also a loyal call to the best of callers. Favorite of Bone Collector's Michael Waddel
- Proprietary molded acoustic cup
- Pennsylvania slate
- Easy to use
- Excellent call for clucks, yelps, cuts, and purrs
- Includes Hickory/Ashe 2-piece hardwood striker
- Weight: Approximately .43 pounds
- Shipping Dimensions: Approximately 10.5 x 7 x 1.5 inches.
- This product cannot be shipped to: CA