The Bondo Fiberglass Resin is a strong material commonly used for autos, boat building and other repairs. This high-strength polyester resin can be used with fiberglass mats or cloths on surfaces including fiberglass, wood, metal and masonry to repair metal rust-outs and to recreate or join surfaces. It can also be used by itself as a wood or concrete sealer. It accepts nearly any paint system.
- For repairing, resurfacing and rebuilding a range of materials
- Can be used alone as a sealer
- Compatible with all paints including gel coat and marine paint
- Use during the Fill stage of the 3M Body Repair System
- Includes Bondo Fiberglass Resin Liquid Hardener for convenient, accurate mixing
- Weight: Approximately 1.31 to 9.44 pounds depending on selected size
- Shipping Dimensions: Approximately 7.19 x 3.88 x 1.75 inches to 10.63 x 6.63 x 4.13 inches, depending on size selected.
- This product cannot be shipped to: CA