Boehringer Ingelheim Solo-Jec Feline 3 Vaccine w/ Syringe
Available for Purchase in Store Only
Price and availability may vary by location and cannot be guaranteed. Check with your local store for current inventory.
Find a Store
- Solo-Jec Feline 3 is protection for 3 highly contagious feline diseases
- Aids in the prevention of disease caused by feline rhinotracheitis, calici and panleukopenia viruses
- Your cats depend on you to keep them healthy and help avoid harmful, sometimes fatal diseases
- Safe for cats 8 weeks of age
- Everything you need for vaccination
- Administer a second 1 mL dose 3-4 weeks later
- Annual revaccination is recommended
- For use in cats only
- Includes 1 dose (one vial of dry vaccine, one vial of vaccine diluent, and one disposable syringe)
- Weight: Approximately: 1.4 pounds
- Shipping Dimensions: Approximately 7 x 6 x 4.5 inches.
- This product cannot be shipped to: MN CA NY