Collection Of Visitor Information On This Site
All software and content included on this Site or used in the operation of this Site, such as text, graphics, logos, button icons, images, audio and/or visual clips, and software, is the owned or licensed property of Mills or its software and content suppliers and protected by U.S. and international copyright laws. The compilation (meaning the collection, arrangement, and assembly) of all content on this site is the exclusive property of Mills and protected by U.S. and international copyright laws. Mills grants you permission to view and use content and software made available to you on the Site in connection with your own personal, noncommercial use of the Site. Any other use, including the reproduction, modification, distribution, transmission, republication, display, or performance, of the content and software on this Site is strictly prohibited.
Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA)/Copyright Policy
Mills respects the intellectual property rights of others. It is our policy, in appropriate circumstances and at our discretion, to disable and/or terminate the accounts of users who may infringe or repeatedly infringe the copyrights or other intellectual property rights of others.Notice for Claims of Intellectual Property Violations and Agent for Notice
Our agent for notice of claims of copyright or other intellectual property infringement can be reached as follows:By mail
Attn: Copyright Agent Mills E-Commerce Enterprises, Inc. 14858 Dellwood Drive Suite 200 Baxter, Minnesota 56425 United States
By phone (920) 997-8396 By fax (920) 731-9488 By email email@example.com
If you believe that your work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, or that your intellectual property rights have been otherwise violated, please provide our Copyright Agent with a notice containing the following information:
- an electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright or other intellectual property interest;
- a description of the copyrighted work or other intellectual property that you claim has been infringed;
- a description of where the material that you claim is infringing is located on our website, with enough detail that we may find it on the website;
- your address, telephone number, and email address;
- a statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright or intellectual property owner, its agent, or the law; and
- a statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright or intellectual property owner or authorized to act on the copyright or intellectual property owner's behalf.
The trademarks, service marks, trade dress, and "look and feel" (the "Trademarks") used and displayed on this Site are registered and unregistered Trademarks of Mills and others. Nothing on this Site shall be construed as granting, by implication, estoppel or otherwise, any license or right to use any Trademark displayed on this Site, without the prior written permission of the Trademark owner. Other product and company names mentioned in this Site may be the Trademarks of their respective owners.
Information on this Site may contain typographical errors, inaccuracies, or omissions in relation to product descriptions, pricing, and availability.
Mills reserves the right to: (i) discontinue the sale of any product listed on this Site at any time without notice; and (ii) correct any errors, inaccuracies or omissions and to change or update information at any time without prior notice (including after an order has been submitted and accepted). If Mills discovers price errors, they will be corrected on Mills' systems, and the corrected price will apply to your order.
Please note that because the colors you see will depend on your monitor, Mills cannot guarantee that your monitor will display the exact color of an item displayed.
Charges And Fees
You authorize Mills and any payment processing service provider it may engage to charge your credit card for any products, or services you purchase through your use of this Site. You represent and warrant that you are the only one who will use your credit card in connection with this Site, and you shall be responsible for any and all uses of your credit card.
The prices displayed on this Site are quoted in U.S. Dollars and are valid and effective only within the United States, and such prices do not include shipping and handling or sales taxes, if applicable, which will be added to your total invoice price. You are responsible for the payment of any shipping and handling charges and state and local sales or use taxes that may apply to your order.
Risk Of Loss
All items purchased from this Site are made pursuant to a shipment contract. This means that the risk of loss and title for such items pass to you upon Mills' delivery to the carrier.
Acceptance Of Orders
The receipt of an order confirmation does not guarantee the acceptance of an order, nor does it constitute confirmation of Mills' offer to sell. Mills reserves the right at any time to limit the quantity of items ordered and/or refuse to sell to any customer.
You can return online purchases that are in new, unused and resalable condition to our return center by parcel post or UPS within 60 days of the date you received your order. We do not accept returns on items such as undergarments, swimwear, DVDs, videos, books, items denoted as hazardous on your packing slip, items containing gasoline or oil, customized or personalized merchandise and special orders.
Please follow the return instructions provided on the back of your packing slip. Remember to enclose a copy of your packing slip with your return.
If you need help with a return or do not have your packing slip, contact us.
Please allow up to 14 business days for your return to be processed. Your refund will be credited back to the credit/debit/check card used to pay for your order. If you paid using a gift card, a new gift card will be issued to you in the amount of the return.
Links To Other Web Sites
Disclaimer Of Warranties And Limitation Of Liability
Any manufacturer's warranties that may be disclosed in the packaging of a product sold to you through the Site are warranties made solely by the manufacturer directly to you, and Mills has no responsibility for complying with those warranties. If you wish to receive warranty service or otherwise make a claim against the manufacturer's warranty, please see the information provided within the manufacturer's warranty statement for instructions on how to make your claim — Mills cannot process or assist you with a claim made against a manufacturer's warranty. If you wish to review the manufacturer warranty for any item available for sale through this Site prior to your purchase, you may call Customer Service at 1-877-633-7456 or email us and ask to receive a copy of the applicable manufacturer warranty, which we will provide to you at no charge. If you e-mail us, please include your name, your address, the name of the item, and the product number, if applicable.
THIS SITE AND ALL CONTENT, PRODUCTS AND SERVICES AVAILABLE THROUGH THE SITE ARE PROVIDED ON AN "AS IS, WITH ALL DEFECTS" AND "AS AVAILABLE" BASIS WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, WARRANTIES OF TITLE, NON-INFRINGEMENT, OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND MILLS MAKES NO REPRESENTATION THAT THE SITE OR ANY CONTENT ARE FREE FROM ERRORS, VIRUSES, BUGS, OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS. FURTHER, MILLS MAKES NO REPRESENTATION THAT CONTENT PROVIDED ON THE SITE IS APPLICABLE OR APPROPRIATE FOR USE IN LOCATIONS OUTSIDE OF THE UNITED STATES. MILLS IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR TYPOGRAPHICAL ERRORS OR OMISSIONS RELATING TO PRICING, AVAILABILITY, TEXT OR PHOTOGRAPHY. YOU ACKNOWLEDGE, BY YOUR USE OF THIS SITE, THAT SUCH USE IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK.
IN NO EVENT SHALL EITHER MILLS OR ITS AFFILIATES OR AGENTS BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, PUNITIVE, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF OR IN ANY WAY CONNECTED WITH THE USE OF THIS SITE, WHETHER BASED ON CONTRACT, TORT, STRICT LIABILITY OR OTHERWISE, EVEN IF ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF ANY SUCH DAMAGES.
CERTAIN STATE LAWS DO NOT ALLOW LIMITATIONS ON IMPLIED WARRANTIES OR THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF CERTAIN DAMAGES. IF THESE LAWS APPLY TO YOU, SOME OR ALL OF THE ABOVE DISCLAIMERS, EXCLUSIONS, OR LIMITATIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU, AND YOU MIGHT HAVE ADDITIONAL RIGHTS.
Under no circumstances whatsoever shall Mills' aggregate liability resulting from your use of this Site exceed Five Dollars ($5.00).
Prohibited Activities And Visitor Obligations
As a visitor to this Site you shall not:
- violate any applicable local, state, national or international statute, regulation, or law;
- upload, post, use, or otherwise make available, including by e-mail, any content or information that is false or inaccurate;
- upload, post, use, or otherwise make available any content that is unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, tortious, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, libelous, invasive of another's privacy, or content that could otherwise be considered to be objectionable;
- impersonate or use the identity of another person or organization, or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or organization;
- engage in any activities or manipulate identifying material to misrepresent the origin of content;
- upload, post, use, or otherwise make available any content that is subject to any disclosure restrictions;
- upload, post, use, or otherwise make available any materials, items, information or content that infringes or otherwise violates any patent, copyright, trademark, or any other proprietary rights;
- upload, post, use or otherwise make available any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising or promotional materials, including without limitation, "junk mail," "spam," "chain letters," "pyramid schemes," or any other form of solicitation;
- use the Site to disseminate any information or content, including by e-mail, that is unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, tortious, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, libelous, invasive of another's privacy, or information or content that could otherwise be considered to be objectionable;
- upload, post, use or otherwise make available any material that contains software viruses or any other corrupt computer code, files or programs that impair the use of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment;
- interfere with or otherwise limit the use of this Site by other users; or collect, compile, or store personal information about other users of this Site;
- disrupt or interfere with the security of, or otherwise cause harm to, this Site or the systems resources; accounts; usernames and passwords; servers; or networks connected to or accessible through this Site or any affiliated or linked sites; or
- use this Site for commercial purposes.
Continued Operation, Accessibility, And Maintenance Of This Site
Mills may modify, change, suspend, terminate or discontinue the operation of this Site or the provision of any services without notice and Mills reserves the right to refuse service to anyone at any time, with or without cause.
If you use this Site, you are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account and password and for restricting access to your computer, and you agree to accept responsibility for all activities that occur under your account or password. Mills reserves the right, without notice and in its sole discretion, to refuse service, terminate accounts, remove or edit content, or cancel orders.
Mills makes no representation or warranty that the products or services advertised or offered on this Site will be available at all times, or that they will be available on the basis of any indicated terms or conditions.
You are responsible for compliance with applicable laws.
© Mills e-Commerce Enterprises, Inc. 2011 - All Rights Reserved