Online Item #: 0000000074128
The Wells Lamont 7672 is a machine washable synthetic leather palm glove that is ideal for both tradesmen and DIY'ers. Form fitting with a 4-way stretch fabric back, they are flexible and offer great dexterity. These gloves are ideal for equipment operation, hand tools, maintenance and power tools.
- Machine washable synthetic suede leather palm, fingertips & finger fourchettes
- GRIPS precurved pattern fits the natural shape of the hand
- Abrasion-resistant palm patching for extra grip & wear
- Protective padded knuckle strap
- Comfort Closure adjustable wrist
- Breathable stretch back fabric
- Terry cloth thumb back - a great brow wipe
- Color - Black/Tan
- Weight: Approximately: .22 pounds
- Shipping Dimensions: Approximately 10.5 x 5.1 x .8 inches.
Tab 4 - Future Phase
Prefer to place your order by phone?
Reach us at 877-633-7456 M-F 7:00am - 6:00pm Central Standard Time.