Online Item #: 0000000074138
Wells Lamont Knuckle Protection Gloves feature a machine washable synthetic leather palm with a lightly padded reinforced palm patching. It has an abrasive-resistant palm side finger tip and thumb tip patching in key wear areas as well as TRP molded knuckle and finger back patching for knuckle protection from impact. These gloves are ideal for automotive, construction, equipment operation, hand tools, maintenance, mechanical and power tool.
- Men's Knuckle Protection Gloves
- Mfr. item number - 7681
- Machine washable synthetic suede leather palm, fingertips & finger fourchettes
- GRIPS precurved pattern fits the natural shape of the hand
- Molded TPR knuckle & finger back pads for extra knuckle protection
- Palm patching with extra control grip fingertip patching
- Comfort Closure adjustable wrist for a custom fit
- Breathable stretch back fabric
- Color - Black/Red
- Weight: Approximately .25 pounds
- Shipping Dimensions: Approximately 11 x 5 x 1 inches.
Tab 4 - Future Phase
Prefer to place your order by phone?
Reach us at 877-633-7456 M-F 7:00am - 6:00pm Central Standard Time.