Online Item #: 0000000074099
Wells Lamont Insulated Suede Cowhide Gloves are ideal for driving, equipment operation, farming, hand tools, maintenance, power tools, road machinery, and snow blowing/shoveling. The warm knit wrist keeps out the cold but can also be worn tucked into the glove if it gets in the way. This is a very flexible work glove with many uses.
- Men's Insulated Suede Cowhide Gloves - 1195
- Split cowhide full leather with fleece lining & Type G 100 gram Thinsulate insulation
- Knit wrist can be worn tucked into the glove, or out
- Extra wear reinforced palm patch
- Keystone thumb, gunn cut pattern
- Color - Tan/Brown
- Weight: Approximately .58 pounds
- Shipping Dimensions: Approximately 11.9 x 5.3 x 1 inches.
Tab 4 - Future Phase
Prefer to place your order by phone?
Reach us at 877-633-7456 M-F 7:00am - 6:00pm Central Standard Time.